Xender is an application that is designed to connect two smartphones. This is done to share videos, photos, files and other media. The application was founded by the Xender Team and recently this application has made its way to the PC world. The application was originally launched in China and since then it has enjoyed great popularity. As of now the application is capable of supporting up to 22 languages.
- Services offered by Xender:
The services offered by Xender is basically centred on extremely fast data transfer. All forms of data including text messages, contacts and smart phone applications can be transferred using Xender.
- The Connect PC feature:
This feature enables users to access files in other mobile phone. This is of course after proper permissions are obtained. All forms of files on the smartphone can be accessed on the PC. Data from the PC can be uploaded and downloaded seamlessly using this application. Connecting the PC to the phone requires the installation of an application on the PC known as We Line. In addition to this, either the devices should be on the same Wi-Fi network or they can create their own Wi-Fi hotspot.
The File Transfer Methods available in Xender:
The “Shake” Method: This feature allows the user to select the file and then shake the device. This will transfer the selected file to a device that is connected to the smartphone.
The “Group” Method: With this feature users can transfer files to more than one device at the same time. This off course requires the devices to be connected to the sender’s phone. The ender application is capable of supporting up to five devices at the same time.
Introduction to Xender for PC:
The Xender application can be used on PC by using android emulators. Once you have installed your Android emulator you can download the application from Google Play. After installing the application you can seamlessly transfer files from PC to mobile phones. In this article we will be discussing the process of installing Xender on PC. As of now, Xender supports Windows and Mac systems.
Downloading Xender for Free:
The application can be Download Xender from the official website that is www.xender.com. Downloading the application on your PC can come in real handy for you. The files can be shared without using any cables and also the speed of file transfer is extremely fast as it uses Wi-Fi for the transfer. Files can be transferred to five devices at the same time. A fascinating part about the application is the fact that it supports 15 languages. Let us list out the features of Xender:
- The fastest file transfer speed. It can easily replace the use of Bluetooth when it comes to the speed of file transfer.
- The transfer does not require any Internet Connection. You can do the transfer by creating your own Wi-Fi hotspot.
- The application that can be used on PC supports up to 15 languages.
- The application is extremely time-saving considering the speed of file transfer.
- The application is famous for sending big files from one device to the other in a matter of minutes.
Steps for installing Xender on your PC:
In the following section we will be discussing the basic steps in installing Xender on PC:
- First, installing Xender on PC will require you to install an Android emulator. There are many Android emulators available online like Bluestacks. If you do not have an Android emulator already installed on your device then you will have to download it from the official websites.
- Once you have downloaded the set-up file, you will need to run the program and install it on your device.
- After that, start your Android emulator and search for Xender. The emulator will find the application for you and then you need to click on install.
- Once you have accepted the terms and conditions, the downloading will start and once the downloading has successfully completed you will receive a pop up on your screen.
Once installation has finished you can start using Xender for a file transferring experience like never before.
The requirements for using Xender on your device:
- The computer in which you are looking to use Xender should have some of the basics covered. In the following section we will be discussing the minimum requirements that needs to be met by the PC in order to use Xender on it.
- To use Xender on the PC you must have at least 4 GB RAM. Without 4 GB of RAM you may find that the device is not working at desired speeds when you use Xender. 4 GB RAM is quite easily available and can be found on almost every computer.
- A graphics card is required for using Xender on PC. We recommend a graphics card of at least 1 GB.
- In addition to this, you will want to have at least 1 GB of free space on your C drive. This is enable Xender to function at the top speeds without any delay in file transfer.
- The laptop in which you are using Xender should have Wi-Fi. This is not a real concern as there are hardly any laptops left in this world that do not have Wi-Fi.
Hence, it is important that your PC meets the above mentioned requirements as without them you won’t be able to run Xender on your computer.
One thing is for sure and that is using Xender will be satisfying experience for you. At a point in the world when time is a luxury which everyone cannot afford, fast file transfer methods are always welcome. Xender provides us with this extremely important advantage when it comes to file transfer. The speeds observed in Xender are not like any other software that have been used so far. It is undoubtedly the fastest. If you have not installed Xender so far in your device then this is time to use Xender and enjoy the experience of file transfer at unbelievable speeds.