Love can’t always stay juvenile because if it does then it is not going to be enough. Love should be ever evolving with people living together in a relationship and to mature into their best versions. It should give you chances to overpower your own desires and live for your lover. Love should give you strength to face the realities of life with confidence and acceptance.
Compatibility is also a reality of a relationship which prevails deep and have a huge effect on the individual lives. Times will not remain same for you but you two should know how to manage the hurdles that will keep coming in the pursuit of happiness. Both of you must know the importance of handling your problems like adults and finding a way to merge your individual lives into a shared narrative.
When you can’t seem to find moments where you two are compatible then it would be appropriate for you to let go and walk away from the person you love. You need to break up which is easier said than done.
Love has a way to blind a person from the truth, whether you’re really meant to be together or not. But the harsh reality hit you like a rude awakening and it becomes more difficult when you are not prepared for it. Therefore, you need to stay on top of the things and make yourself ready for every situation.
A love relationship can be perfect for you but this is not meant for you to stay in it forever. You have to make yourself strong and mature enough to call things off when necessary. For you this situation works out best but you are depriving yourself of finding a love that actually works out for the best. Don’t draw things out just because only you think that this is enough for you.
The sooner you realize that you are not with your true soulmate then it is easier for you to move on in a positive way. While reading till now if you think that you can relate to all of it then you should look for the following signs in your relationship to make sure that you need to break up from your partner.
1. You can’t live with someone who is too clingy and dependent on you. That’s too much pressure when your partner says that you are their everything. This sounds like your partner doesn’t have life outside of your relationship neither they will allow you to have your own.
2. Your partner is not ready to accept the fact that you two have to grow or mature with duration of a relationship.
3. The dedication should be evident on both sides. If you are the one who is putting in the work for the relationship then you deserve someone else who loves you just as much.
4. Both of you share different life goals that seem to irreconcilable in the future.
5. You’re both living in a relationship at the wrong time because you two are working at different pace.
6. In love with each other but still can’t have mutual trust in the relationship makes everything dysfunctional in the long run.
7. If it seems that you not growing or maturing with the life of your relationship then this is not meant for you.