Every time it’s not necessary that the laptop you buy for entertainment purpose is good for office also. Mostly business executives require laptops with multi-tasking capabilities, high-end security, durability and greater versatility. Also, they look for a business laptops for college students that supports most of the operating systems, has long hours battery life, gives fast performance, is portable, and lie within their budget. Here I have listed few models of the best Laptops for Executives that contain more than all the above-mentioned features.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga- If you are looking for a notebook that is handy and meets your requirements, then X1 yoga is definitely worth spending. This laptop by Lenovo has hit the market with its business-class top features that you would expect from a good ThinkPad notebook. X1 Yoga, with a portable 2-in-1 design, 14 inch display, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB storage capacity, 9 hours long battery life, 2.3 GHz processor speed, flexible folding flap and a built-in stylus is worth buying best business laptops.
Price: Starting from $1,394.10
- DELL XPS 13- This thin and light-weighted ultraportable business laptop comes with a super-powerful processor, high storage and long battery life is the smallest 13 inch laptop in the market. XPS 13 with Intel’s new sixth generation Skylake processors, configurations including Core i3, i5 and i7, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD storage and 2.9 lbs. of weight are one of the most portable business laptops available in the market. Compared to other laptops the keyboard is designed with spacious keys that makes writing comfortable and has an option to toggle the backlight on or off for low-light typing.
Price: Starting from $799.99.
- HP Elite x2- This is definitely going to attract the business executives as it offers greater durability and better security than Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4 tablet. Elite x2 comes with a 2-in-1 system, 12inch display that snaps on to a hybrid detachable keyboard, built-in stylus foe writing speedy notes, packs a core m7 processor with 8GB RAM and 256 GB SSD storage can be a better option for business commuters. It has the capability to withstand extreme temperatures, vibrations and drops and dings.
Price: Starting from $1,660.
- HP EliteBook Folio G1– This amazingly small and light 2.14 lbs. laptop offers every feature that small business executives look for. HP EliteBook with 0.47 inches thickness, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD storage, hardware encryption, superior security, comfy keyboard, more ports, is incredibly as portable as MacBook for commuter friendly executives.
Price: Starting from $999
- Lenovo ThinkPad 13– An inexpensive rugged system offers a long battery life, durability, strong security, and strong hardware encryption is a best choice for small business users and college students. It is backed up with 8 hours and 33 minutes long battery life, Intel core i3-6100U processor, 2.3GHz speed processor, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD storage, and 13.3 inches screen display. Strong encryption of Lenovo ThinkPad 13 makes it more secure than other laptops available in the market.
Price: Starting from $710.10